LABOR AND SOCIAL SECURITY
Salas & Cerdá offers professionals in legal advice and defense of any matter related to labor law, whether you are a worker or an employer.
Labor law is the branch of law most subject to constant legislative changes, modifying important aspects such as severance pay days, or adding new types of employment contract. For this reason, you should be advised by specialized labor lawyers in the matter, such as those that make up our Firm.
- Drafting of employment contracts.
- Claims for quantity and rights
- Dismissals and sanctions. Disciplinary labor regime
- Geographic and functional mobility. International mobility and in business groups
- Substantial modification of working conditions
- Permits and leaves of absence
- Employment regulation files
- Collective disputes
- Advice on workplace harassment or mobbing
- Social Security
- Criminal-labor law
- Business restructuring
- Advice and processing of labor subsidies for hiringLaw on High Charges
Senior management contract.
You contract and subcontract labor. Illegal assignment of labor and crime